- Piqua's E-mail system - Google Apps / E-mail
- Google's current status - Get Google's current status on E-mail, Apps and Calendar
- Report Tech problems - Use Public SchoolWorks to report problems with the district's technology equipment
- Report phone system problems - Use this link to report phone system problems such as names, extensions or voice mail. Please include your school district, building and phone extension.
- Access phone system documentation - Use this link to access online training for the model of phone that you have. Most classrooms have Cisco model 6921 phones.
- Postini - E-mail filtering system access to release, whitelist or block messages
- Employee Kiosk - Click to access employee pay and leave request system
- Employee Kiosk documentation - Click to view on-line manual for Employee Kiosk system
- Curriculum POW-WOW - Click to view Curriculum updates
- NWEA - NWEA testing website
- Discovery Education - Click here to view Discovery Education streaming videos.
- Public School Works - Training, accident reporting and MDS sheets
- Facilities Management – submit a work request, check status of a work request/order, report seeing pests or signs of pests
- MDECA - Our regional data center (ITC), which is located in Dayton
- Aesop - Website for Substitute teachers
- Staff web pages - Click here to search our staff directory to find all the teacher created web pages.
- PARCC Field Test -
- PARCC TesNav -
- PARCC System Check -
- Transportation - Check out your events that require transportaion
PEA Agreement, staff handbooks, and job descriptions - A link to the district's teacher contract, staff hand books and job descriptions (passcode required)
- Hoaxbusters - This site is setup to describe many of the hoaxes and chain letters found on the internet
- Tax Exempt purchase of computers - This page details how qualifying teachers are exempt from paying state sales tax when purchase computer.
- PEF - Piqua Education Foundation Management (Special Login required)