- Piqua's E-mail system - Google Apps / E-mail system.
- Google's current status - Get Google's current status on E-mail, Apps and Calendar.
- Report Tech problems - Submit work request to report problems with the district's technology equipment.
- Employee Kiosk - Click to access employee pay and leave request system
- Employee Kiosk documentation - Click to view on-line manual for Employee Kiosk system
- Curriculum POW-WOW - Click to view Curriculum updates
- Discovery Education - Click here to view Discovery Education streaming videos.
- Public School Works - Training, accident reporting and MDS sheets
- Facilities Management – Submit a facilities work request, check status of a work request/order, report seeing pests or signs of pests
- MDECA - Our regional data center (ITC), which is located in Dayton
- Aesop - Website for Substitute teachers
- Staff web pages - Click here to search our staff directory to find all the teacher created web pages.
- BoardDocs Public view - Access current agenda, meeting minutes and other public documents
- BoardDocs - Staff Login to BoardDocs management console.
- BoardDocs Scoreboard - Online view of agenda during board meetings
- Google Classroom - Click to create or manage your Google Classrooms
NWEA Online Testing
- NWEA - NWEA website for reports
- NWEA Web-Map Admin - NWEA Web-MAP administration website
- NWEA Students - NWEA website for students to access testing site on Chromebooks
- Partner Update Page - Check the status of NWEA for problems or contact partner support directly at 877-469-3287.
AIR Online Testing
- Transportation - Check out your events that require transportation
Insurance - Information for staff about health insurance open enrollment process and forms.
PEA Agreement, staff handbooks, and job descriptions - A link to the district's teacher contract, staff hand books and job descriptions (passcode required)
- Hoaxbusters - This site is setup to describe many of the hoaxes and chain letters found on the internet
- Tax Exempt purchase of computers - This page details how qualifying teachers are exempt from paying state sales tax when purchase computer.
- PEF - Piqua Education Foundation Management (Special Login required)
- Dataserv - For technology staff use